Palo Santo + Candle Set
A little something for someone...or a self-care kit for yourself.
- Palo Santo | Origin Ecuador x 3
- Rose Quartz Gemstone x 1
- Karma Collective Scented Candle x 1
Gift wrapping option available at checkout.
Also known as 'Holy Wood' has an aromatic, woody scent hinting of lemon and mint, along with the ability to bring peace, calm and clarity to a situation or place. Native to South Americans.
Source: Ethically by local Ecuadorians from naturally fallen branches.
Size: 10x1cm approx.
A stone of love and peace. It is the stone of the heart chakra. Brings self love, comfort and inner healing.
Choose from our soy scented tin candle range by Karma Collective, made in Australia to help animals around the world:
- Eucalyptus & Lemon Scented Soy Candle
Wake up to the serenity of the Australian bush where crisp mornings freshen the air with cleansing Eucalyptus.
- Lemongrass & Lime Scented Soy Candle
A spring clean in a candle, sit back and enjoy the refreshing ambience.
1. Remove the gemstone from the smudge stick and position in the space you intend to cleanse.
2. Take a moment to set your intention.
Note: For Palo Santo use one stick at a time.
3. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
4. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
5. Place the smudge stick in the in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.