Cleanse & Purify Palo Santo
Our New Beginnings Bundle comes with 3 pieces of Palo Santo Sticks and a Moonstone.
Palo Santo | Origin Ecuador x 3
Turquoise Gemstone x 1
Palo Santo Sticks
Also known as 'Holy Wood' has an aromatic, woody scent hinting of lemon and mint, along with the ability to bring peace, calm and clarity to a situation or place. Native to South Americans.
Source: Ethically by local Ecuadorians from naturally fallen branches.
Size: 10x1cm approx.
Known for its healing qualities, it provides solace for the spirit and well-being for the body. It is also commonly used for amulets to be worn as a protective barrier. It is a purification stone that filters unwanted energy. Turquoise is balancing and may assist in creative-problem solving, it can help in calming the nerves when speaking in public.
1. Remove the gemstone from the smudge sticks and position the it in the space you intend to cleanse.
2. Take a moment to set your intention.
3. Use one Palo Santo at a time. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
4. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
5. Place the smudge stick in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.