Cleansing Gift Set
A complete gift set for someone special or yourself. Perfect for cleansing new spaces, objects or crystals. Ideal for meditation use.
- Palo Santo | Origin Ecuador x 2
- White Sage | Origin Southern California x 1
- Amethyst Gemstone x 1
- Carnelian Gemstone x 1
- Abalone Shell Smudging Dish x 1
- Feather x 1
- Scented Candle Of Your Choice x 1
Gift wrapping option available at checkout.
Also known as 'Holy Wood' has an aromatic, woody scent hinting of lemon and mint, along with the ability to bring peace, calm and clarity to a situation or place. Native to South Americans.
Source: Ethically by local Ecuadorians from naturally fallen branches.
Size: 10x1cm approx.
A plant whose scent is revered for its ability to purify, protect and elevate space. Its Latin name is Salvia Apiana, translates to 'healing plant' It is widely used by Native Americans for its healing purpose.
Source: Sustainably harvested from Southern California.
Size: 15cm approx.
A stabilising stone with high energy, it is excellent for restoring vitality and motivation as well as stimulating creativity. It also has the ability to cleanse other stones. It gives courage, promotes positive life choices, dispels apathy, and motivates for success in business and other matters.
An extremely powerful and protective stone with a high spiritual vibration. It has strong cleansing powers and enhances spiritual awareness. Amethyst is beneficial to mind, calming or stimulating as required. It facilitates the decision-making process, bringing in common sense and spiritual insights. A natural tranquillizer it can bring calmness and enhance higher state of consciousness, ideal for meditation. Amethyst can also encourage restful sleep, consider placing the crystal under your pillow or by your bedside.
Choose from our soy scented candle range by Karma Collective:
- Blue Mountains - Eucalyptus, pine and lemon myrtle of the mountains.
- Cacao & Amber
- Coconut Lime & Elderflower
- Lemongrass & Lime
- Lychee & Peony
- Phillip Island - ocean, citrus and oakmoss scents.
- Vanilla & Caramel
- Watermelon & Lemonade
Burn time approx. 40+ hrs. 10% of sales from Karma Collective products is donated to the program.
1. Remove the gemstones from the smudge stick and position in the space you intend to cleanse.
2. Take a moment to set your intention.
Note: For Palo Santo use one stick at a time.
3. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
4. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
5. Place the smudge stick in the in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.
- Start with White Sage and end with Palo Santo