Grounding Smudging Kit
• Removes Negative Energy • Protection • Grounding
Organic & sustainable, wild harvested white Sage and Palo Santo stick with Smoky Quartz gemstone and a Selenite wand.
White Sage | Origin Southern California x 1
Palo Santo | Origin Ecuador x 1
Smoky Quartz Gemstone x 1
Selenite wand x 1
Also known as 'Holy Wood' has an aromatic, woody scent hinting of lemon and mint, along with the ability to bring peace, calm and clarity to a situation or place. Native to South Americans.
Source: Ethically by local Ecuadorians from naturally fallen branches.
Size: 10x1cm approx.
A plant whose scent is revered for its ability to purify, protect and elevate space. Its Latin name is Salvia Apiana, translates to 'healing plant' It is widely used by Native Americans for its healing purpose.
Source: Sustainably harvested from Southern California.
Size: 11cm approx.
Note: String colour may vary to image shown.
Use these smudge sticks to either to clear a space of negative or unwanted energies; for meditation; or for cleansing your crystals.
A grounding and protective stone which also has a strong link to earth. Smoky Quartz can teach you how to leave behind anything that is no longer relevant. It can also relieve fear, lifts depression and bring emotional calmness.
Selenite is a calm stone that instills deep peace and is excellent for meditation or spiritual work. Selenite wands are commonly used to detach entities form the aura or preventing external distraction from entering the mind.
Place in the house to invite peaceful atmosphere.
1. Remove the gemstone from the smudge stick and position the gemstone in the space you intend to cleanse.
2. Take a moment to set your intention.
Note: For Palo Santo use one stick at a time.
3. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
4. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
5. Place the smudge stick in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.
- Start with White Sage and end with Palo Santo