Happiness Smudging Kit
• Removes Negative Energy • Invite Happiness• Cleansing
Organic & sustainable, wild harvested white Sage and Palo Santo stick with Amazonite gemstone and a Peach Selenite wand.
White Sage | Origin Southern California x 1
Palo Santo | Origin Ecuador x 1
Amazonite Gemstone x 1
Peach Selenite Wand x 1
Has a long history of use by the native people of South America as an essential tool in sacred shamanic rituals for its energetic cleansing and medicinal healing properties.
Palo Santo, also known as 'Holy Wood' has an aromatic, woody scent hinting of lemon and mint, along with the ability to bring peace, calm and clarity to a situation or place.
Source: Ethically by local Ecuadorians from naturally fallen branches which have been allowed to mature for 5 - 20 years to allow the healing oils to infuse their life force & medicinal properties into this sacred wood.
Size: 10x1cm approx.
A plant whose scent is revered for its ability to purify, protect and elevate space. Its Latin name is Salvia Apiana, translates to 'healing plant' It is widely used by Native Americans for its healing purpose.
Source: Sustainably harvested from Southern California
Size: 11cm approx.
Note: String colour may vary to image shown.
Use these smudge sticks to either to clear a space of negative or unwanted energies; for meditation; or for cleansing your crystals.
This is an extremely soothing stone. It calms the brain and nervous system. It is a stone that helps you to see both sides of a problem or different points of view. Amazonite soothes emotional trauma, alleviating worry and fear. It dispels negative energy and aggravation.
Selenite is a calm stone that instills deep peace and is excellent for meditation or spiritual work. Selenite wands are commonly used to detach entities form the aura or preventing external distraction from entering the mind.
Place in the house to invite peaceful atmosphere.
1. Remove the gemstone from the smudge stick. Position the gemstone and Peach Selenite wand in the space you intend to cleanse.
2. Take a moment to set your intention.
3. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
4. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
5. Place the smudge stick in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.
- Start with White Sage and end with Palo Santo.