White Sage Smudge Stick with Dalmation Jasper
Ideal for clearing unwanted energy, meditation, or for cleansing your crystals.
White Californian sage smudge sticks are the most commonly used tool for a cleansing ritual. The Sage emits negative ions and our aura holds positive ions. Through the smudging ritual we can balance our aura or the energy of spaces and objects to cleanse and renew.
White Sage | Southern California x 1
Dalmatian Jasper x 1
White Sage Smudge Stick
A plant whose scent is revered for its ability to purify, protect and elevate space. Its Latin name is Salvia Apiana, translates to 'healing plant' It is widely used by Native Americans for its healing purpose.
Source: Sustainably harvested from Southern California.
Size: 11cm approx.
Note: String colour may vary to image shown.
An instant pick me up. Dalmatian Jasper can also cleanse, purify, and energize your auric field. It will also balance your yin and yang.
* Citrine not included, sold separately.
1. Remove gemstone from smudge stick and position it in the space you intend to cleanse.
2. Take a moment to set your intention.
3. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
4. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
5. Place the smudge stick in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.