Complete Cleansing Starter Kit
• Removes Negative Energy • Cleansing • Complete Kit
A complete cleansing starter kit, includes a choice gemstone along with Palo Santo, California White Sage, Feather, Abalone Shell for use as a smudging dish.
Palo Santo | Origin Ecuador x 2
White Sage | Origin Southern California x 1
Selenite Rod x 1
Gemstone of your choice x 1
White Abalone Shell x 1 (sourced from Western Australia)
Feather (Guinea Fowl) x 1
Also known as 'Holy Wood' has an aromatic, woody scent hinting of lemon and mint, along with the ability to bring peace, calm and clarity to a situation or place. Native to South Americans.
Source: Ethically by local Ecuadorians from naturally fallen branches.
Size: 10x1cm approx.
A plant whose scent is revered for its ability to purify, protect and elevate space. Its Latin name is Salvia Apiana, translates to 'healing plant' It is widely used by Native Americans for its healing purpose.
Source: Sustainably harvested from Southern California.
Size: 15cm approx.
Selenite is a calm stone that instills deep peace and is excellent for meditation or spiritual work. Selenite wands are commonly used to detach entities form the aura or preventing external distraction from entering the mind.
Place in the house to invite peaceful atmosphere.
Choose your Gemstone:
- Citrine - luck, joy, positive energies
- Carnelian - motivation, creativity, happiness
- Amethyst - healing, balancing, calming
- Rose Quartz - self love, peace, soothing
- Tiger's Eye - protection, strength, will power
- Quartz - healing, cleansing, clarity
1. Remove the gemstone from the smudge stick. Position your gemstone and Selenite wand in the space you intend to cleanse.
2. Take a moment to set your intention.
Note: For Palo Santo use one stick at a time.
3. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
4. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
5. Place the smudge stick in the in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.
- Start with White Sage and end with Palo Santo