Limited Edition Aries Smudge Stick Kit
Aries Zodiac Smudge Stick Kit
Birth date: March 21 - April 19
The Element of fire, these selected gemstones, Citrine and Carnelian, match the firey energy of those born under the sign.
• Removes Negative Energy • Cleansing + Transformation • Calming & Balancing
Organic & sustainable, wild harvested White Sage and Palo Santo stick with Citrine and Carnelian - crystals to enhance and balance Aries strengths.
White Sage | Origin Southern California x 1
Palo Santo | Origin Ecuador x 1
Aries Gemstones: Citrine + Carnelian
White Feather x 1
Optional: White Abalone Shell - Large
Also known as 'Holy Wood' has an aromatic, woody scent hinting of lemon and mint, along with the ability to bring peace, calm and clarity to a situation or place. Native to South Americans.
Source: Ethically by local Ecuadorians from naturally fallen branches.
Size: 10x1cm approx.
A plant whose scent is revered for its ability to purify, protect and elevate space. Its Latin name is Salvia Apiana, translates to 'healing plant' It is widely used by Native Americans for its healing purpose. Use to cleanse and protect your space, home or office.
Source: Sustainably harvested from Southern California.
Size: 15cm approx.
A fire stone, Red Carnelian suits the traits of those Aries signs, helping to bring out courage and passion when you are feeling low.
A great stone for manifestation, particularly to Aries signs, Citrine will help with guidance and new beginnings. A positive stone full of luck and joy, Citrine is a must have to promote happiness to this sign.
1. Remove gemstone from smudge stick. Position the gemstones in the space you intend to cleanse.
2. Take a moment to set your intention.
3. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
4. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
5. Place the smudge stick in the in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.
- Start with White Sage and end with Palo Santo.