Limited Edition Cancer Smudge Stick Kit
Cancer Zodiac Smudge Stick Kit
Birth date: Jun 21 - July 22
• Removes Negative Energy • Cleansing + Healing • New Beginnings
Organic & sustainable, wild harvested White Sage and Palo Santo stick with Selenite, Rose Quartz and Moonstone - birthstones for people born under the Cancer Zodiac.
White Sage | Origin Southern California x 1
Palo Santo | Origin Ecuador x 1
Cancer Gemstones: Selenite, Rose Quartz, Moonstone.
Feather x 1
Optional: White Abalone Shell Dish - Used to hold the Sage and/or gemstones.
Also known as 'Holy Wood' has an aromatic, woody scent hinting of lemon and mint, along with the ability to bring peace, calm and clarity to a situation or place. Native to South Americans.
Source: Ethically by local Ecuadorians from naturally fallen branches.
Size: 10x1cm approx.
A plant whose scent is revered for its ability to purify, protect and elevate space. Its Latin name is Salvia Apiana, translates to 'healing plant' It is widely used by Native Americans for its healing purpose. Use to cleanse and protect your space, home or office.
Source: Sustainably harvested from Southern California.
Size: 15cm approx.
A great cleansing crystal, Cancer signs should place selenite in each of the main corners of their home to form a protective shield around it to help them feel nurtured and safe.
A very well known self-love stone, brings love in all forms, along with peaceful energy. It will bring calmness and a tranquility to your self and space. This Cancer crystal reduces feelings of self-pity, indecisiveness and it eliminates negative thoughts and fears.
A stone for new beginnings, Moonstone brings inner strength and growth. Moonstone enhances intuition, promotes inspiration, success and good fortune in love and business matters.
1. Remove gemstone from smudge stick. Position the gemstones in the space you intend to cleanse.
2. Take a moment to set your intention.
3. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
4. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
5. Place the smudge stick in the in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.
- Start with White Sage and end with Palo Santo.