Limited Edition Leo Smudge Stick Kit
Leo Zodiac Smudge Stick Kit
July 23 - August 22
Generous, Cheerful, Positivity
Carefully curated Smudge Kit with selected gemstones, Carnelian, Citrine and Rhodonite, to enhance and bring positive qualities to Leo Signs.
• Removes Negative Energy • Compassion + Motivation • Calming & Balancing
Organic & sustainable, wild harvested White Sage and Palo Santo stick with Carnelian - crystals to enhance and balance Leo's strengths.
White Sage | Origin Southern California x 1
Palo Santo | Origin Ecuador x 1
Leo Gemstones: Citrine, Carnelian and Rhodonite
Feather x 1
Optional: White Abalone Shell
Also known as 'Holy Wood' has an aromatic, woody scent hinting of lemon and mint, along with the ability to bring peace, calm and clarity to a situation or place. Native to South Americans.
Source: Ethically by local Ecuadorians from naturally fallen branches.
Size: 10x1cm approx.
A plant whose scent is revered for its ability to purify, protect and elevate space. Its Latin name is Salvia Apiana, translates to 'healing plant' It is widely used by Native Americans for its healing purpose. Use to cleanse and protect your space, home or office.
Source: Sustainably harvested from Southern California.
Size: 15cm approx.
A fire stone, Red Carnelian suits the traits of Leo signs, helping to bring out courage and passion when you are feeling low. The ultimate motivational stone for Leos.
Citrine is truly a crystal of the sun. The stone's warm, vibrant energy, matches the vibrational frequencies of Leo's energy. Citrine will help boost creativity, wealth and happiness during the Leo season.
A stone for the heart, Rhodonite is great for bringing clarity and confidence, always enhancing self-worth. This Pink hued stone will help Leo's feel compassion, whilst developing their hidden talents.
1. Remove gemstone from smudge stick. Position the gemstones in the space you intend to cleanse.
2. Take a moment to set your intention.
3. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
4. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
5. Place the smudge stick in the in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.
- Start with White Sage and end with Palo Santo.