Limited Edition Libra Smudge Stick Kit
Libra Smudge Kit
Birth date: September 23 - October 22
Born under the Libra zodiac sign, they are fun-loving, idealistic & romantic.
• Removes Negative Thoughts • New Beginnings • Strength and Growth
Organic & sustainable, wild harvested White Sage and Palo Santo stick with Green Aventurine and Rose Pink Opal Gemstones - birthstones for people born under the Libra zodiac.
White Sage | Origin Southern California x 1
Palo Santo | Origin Ecuador x 1
Libra Gemstones: Green Aventurine Rough and Pink Rose Opal
Feather x 1
Optional - White Abalone Shell (Select at option)
Also known as 'Holy Wood' has an aromatic, woody scent hinting of lemon and mint, along with the ability to bring peace, calm and clarity to a situation or place. Native to South Americans.
Source: Ethically by local Ecuadorians from naturally fallen branches.
Size: 10x1cm approx.
A plant whose scent is revered for its ability to purify, protect and elevate space. Its Latin name is Salvia Apiana, translates to 'healing plant' It is widely used by Native Americans for its healing purpose.
Source: Sustainably harvested from Southern California.
Size: 15cm approx.
A comfort and healing stone, this green beauty is known for its all round healing, this stone is great for attracting abundance and luck.
Pink Rose Opal
Beautiful Pink coloured Opal from Peru, this stone is great for calming and stress relief, soothes and calms the heart, brings love.
1. Remove gemstone from smudge stick. Position the gemstones in the space you intend to cleanse.
2. Take a moment to set your intention.
3. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
4. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
5. Place the smudge stick in the in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.
- Start with White Sage and end with Palo Santo.