Limited Edition Capricorn Smudge Stick Kit
Capricorn Zodiac Smudge Stick Kit
Birth date: December 22 - January 19
• Removes Negative Energy • Cleansing + Healing • New Beginnings
Organic & sustainable, wild harvested White Sage and Palo Santo stick with Fluorite, Rose Quartz and Smoky Quartz - birthstones for people born under the Capricorn Star Sign.
White Sage | Origin Southern California x 1
Palo Santo | Origin Ecuador x 1
Gemstone: Fluorite (on White Sage), 1 Rough Rose Quartz and 1 Rough Smoky Quartz
Feather x 1
Optional: White Abalone Shell Dish - Used to hold the Sage and/or gemstones.
Also known as 'Holy Wood' has an aromatic, woody scent hinting of lemon and mint, along with the ability to bring peace, calm and clarity to a situation or place. Native to South Americans.
Source: Ethically by local Ecuadorians from naturally fallen branches.
Size: 10x1cm approx.
A plant whose scent is revered for its ability to purify, protect and elevate space. Its Latin name is Salvia Apiana, translates to 'healing plant' It is widely used by Native Americans for its healing purpose. Use to cleanse and protect your space, home or office.
Source: Sustainably harvested from Southern California.
Size: 11cm approx.
Note: String colour may vary to image shown.
Fluorite cleanses, grounds and dispels any energies within the body that aren't in order. The perfect tool to overcome chaos and reorganise the physical, emotional and mental bodies. A great stone for calming anxieties or stress relief.
A stone of love and peace. It is the stone of the heart chakra. Brings self love, comfort and inner healing. If you want to attract love, place the rose quartz next to your bed. It can also heal and restore trust and harmony to existing relationships.
A strong grounding stone, this powerful gem will neutralise negative energies, rid fear and anxiety. Smokey Quartz aids concentration and assists in communication difficulties.
1. Remove gemstone from smudge stick. Position the gemstones in the space you intend to cleanse.
2. Take a moment to set your intention.
3. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
4. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
5. Place the smudge stick in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.
- Start with White Sage and end with Palo Santo.