Selenite Lamp Tall + Smudge Stick Set
Perfect for cleansing negative energy and creating a soothing vibe to your bedroom, lounge and workspace.
Ideal for your meditation corner, or use with your Yoga practice.
Included in the set:
- Grade-A Selenite Lamp | Origin Morocco
- 1 x Light switch cord 1.9 m long 12V DC
- 1 x Light Bulb (12W-12V DC) Purchase extra bulbs here.
- White Sage | Origin Southern California x 1
- Palo Santo | Origin Ecuador x 1
Optional add on:
- Australian White Abalone Shell as a Smudging Dish 15cm
This lamp will light your room with relaxing ambient pearl glow.
Selenite crystal is known for:
Just plug in, switch on and enjoy the benefits!
Weight : 2.7 - 3kg
*Selenite lamps may vary from picture as each lamp is a natural and unique.
This set comes with a Palo Santo and White Sage smudge stick for cleansing space or objects from negative energy.
Also known as 'Holy Wood' has an aromatic, woody scent hinting of lemon and mint, along with the ability to bring peace, calm and clarity to a situation or place. Native to South Americans.
Source: Ethically by local Ecuadorians from naturally fallen branches.
Size: 10x1cm approx.
A plant whose scent is revered for its ability to purify, protect and elevate space. Its Latin name is Salvia Apiana, translates to 'healing plant' It is widely used by Native Americans for its healing purpose.
Source: Sustainably harvested from Southern California.
Size: 10 - 13cm approx.
Use these smudge sticks to either to clear a space of negative or unwanted energies; for meditation; or for cleansing your crystals.
Start with White Sage to cleanse away negative energy and end with Palo Santo to invite positivity to your space.
1. Take a moment to set your intention.
2. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick, you may also light your smudge stick directly from a lighter. Once the flame appears, blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
3. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself then slowly move the smudge stick around your space.
4. Place the smudge stick in the in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
Repeat steps with Palo Santo.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.