White Sage with Carnelian and Palo Santo combo
Ideal for clearing unwanted energy, meditation, or for cleansing your crystals.
Organic & sustainable, wild harvested white Sage and Palo Santo stick combo with Carnelian Gemstone.
White Sage | Origin Southern California x 1
Palo Santo | Origin Ecuador x 1
Carnelian Gemstone x 1
Also known as 'Holy Wood' has an aromatic, woody scent hinting of lemon and mint, along with the ability to bring peace, calm and clarity to a situation or place. Native to South Americans.
Source: Ethically by local Ecuadorians from naturally fallen branches.
Size: 10x1cm approx.
A plant whose scent is revered for its ability to purify, protect and elevate space. Its Latin name is Salvia Apiana, translates to 'healing plant' It is widely used by Native Americans for its healing purpose.
Source: Sustainably harvested from Southern California.
Size: 11cm approx.
Note: String colour may vary to image shown.
A stabilising stone with high energy, it is excellent for restoring vitality and motivation as well as stimulating creativity. It also has the ability to cleanse other stones. It gives courage, promotes positive life choices, dispels apathy, and motivates for success in business and other matters.
1. Remove gemstone from smudge stick and position it in the space you intend to cleanse.
2. Take a moment to set your intention.
3. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
4. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
5. Place the smudge stick in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.
- Start with White Sage and end with Palo Santo.