Gemini Smudge Stick Kit
Gemini Zodiac Smudge Stick Kit
Birth date: May 21 - Jun 21
• Removes Negative Energy • Cleansing + Healing • Protection
Organic & sustainable, wild harvested White Sage and Palo Santo stick with Tiger's Eye, Citrine and Fluorite - birthstones for people born under Gemini Zodiac.
- White Sage 11cm | Southern California x 1
- Palo Santo 10cm | Ecuador x 1
- Gemini Gemstones: Tiger's Eye, Citrine and rough Fluorite
- White Feather x 1
- Optional: White Abalone Shell Dish - Used to hold the Sage or gemstones.
- Smudging Instructions
Tigers Eye - A strong protective stone that was traditionally carried as a talisman against ill wishing and curses. It shows the correct use of power and brings out integrity. It assists in accomplishing goals, recognising inner resources and promoting clarity of intention.
Citrine - A happy and joyful stone that brings vibrant energy. Promotes success in business, a stone of abundance and wealth.
Fluorite - Cleanses, grounds and dispels any energies within the body that aren't in order. The perfect tool to overcome chaos and reorganise the physical, emotional and mental bodies. Fluorite is also a great learning aid, increases concentration, organises and processes information.
Palo Santo & White Sage
1. Remove gemstone from smudge stick. Position the gemstones in the space you intend to cleanse.
Note: For Palo Santo use one stick at a time.
2. Take a moment to set your intention.
3. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
4. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself, then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
5. Place the smudge stick in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.
- If you have both White Sage and Palo Santo, use Sage first then Palo Santo as it has a softer, sweeter scent that will leave your space feeling warm and welcoming.
- If you have smudge sticks leftover after use, you may re-use it for next time.