Pisces Smudge Stick Kit
Pisces Zodiac Smudge Stick Kit
Birth date: February 19 - March 20
Creative, Empathetic, Generous
• Removes Negative Energy • Cleansing + Healing • New Beginnings
Organic & sustainable, wild harvested White Sage and Palo Santo stick with Amethyst & Moonstone - birthstones for people born under the Pisces Zodiac.
- White Sage 11cm | Southern California x 1
- Note: String colour may vary to image shown.
- Palo Santo 10cm | Ecuador x 1
- Pisces Gemstones: Amethyst + Moonstone Gemstones
- White Feather x 1
- Optional: White Abalone Shell Dish - Used to hold the Sage or gemstones
- Smudging Instructions
Amethyst - An extremely powerful and protective stone with a high spiritual vibration. It has strong cleansing powers and enhances spiritual awareness. Amethyst is beneficial to mind, calming or stimulating as required. It facilitates the decision-making process, bringing in common sense and spiritual insights.
Moonstone - A stone for new beginnings, Moonstone brings inner strength and growth. Moonstone enhances intuition, promotes inspiration, success and good fortune in love and business matters.
Palo Santo & White Sage
1. Remove gemstone from smudge stick. Position the gemstones in the space you intend to cleanse.
Note: For Palo Santo use one stick at a time.
2. Take a moment to set your intention.
3. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
4. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself, then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
5. Place the smudge stick in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.
- If you have both White Sage and Palo Santo, use Sage first then Palo Santo as it has a softer, sweeter scent that will leave your space feeling warm and welcoming.
- If you have smudge sticks leftover after use, you may re-use it for next time.