Limited Edition Aquarius Smudge Stick Kit
Aquarius Zodiac Smudge Stick Kit
Independent, intelligent and humanitarian
Birth date: January 20 - February 18
• Removes Negative Energy • Cleansing + Transformation • Calming & Balancing
Organic & sustainable, wild harvested White Sage and Palo Santo stick with Labradorite & Amethyst Crystal - birthstones for people born under the Aquarius Zodiac.
White Sage | Origin Southern California x 1
Palo Santo | Origin Ecuador x 1
Aquarius Gemstones: Labradorite Gemstone + Amethyst Rough Stone
White Feather x 1
Optional: White Abalone Shell Large
Also known as 'Holy Wood' has an aromatic, woody scent hinting of lemon and mint, along with the ability to bring peace, calm and clarity to a situation or place. Native to South Americans.
Source: Ethically by local Ecuadorians from naturally fallen branches.
Size: 10x1cm approx.
A plant whose scent is revered for its ability to purify, protect and elevate space. Its Latin name is Salvia Apiana, translates to 'healing plant' It is widely used by Native Americans for its healing purpose. Use to cleanse and protect your space, home or office.
Source: Sustainably harvested from Southern California.
Size: 15cm approx.
A stone of transformation, Labradorite is a helpful when going through changes, imparting strength and perseverance. Labradorite for Aquarians, helps to awaken the spirit and guide the sun sign to connect to their higher spirit.
An extremely powerful and protective stone with a high spiritual vibration. It has strong cleansing powers and enhances spiritual awareness. Amethyst is beneficial to mind, calming or stimulating as required. It facilitates the decision-making process, bringing in common sense and spiritual insights.
1. Remove gemstone from smudge stick. Position the gemstones in the space you intend to cleanse.
2. Take a moment to set your intention.
3. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
4. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
5. Place the smudge stick in the in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.
- Start with White Sage and end with Palo Santo.