Gemini Smudge Stick Kit
Gemini Zodiac Smudge Stick Kit
• Removes Negative Energy • Cleansing + Healing • Protection
Organic & sustainable, wild harvested White Sage and Palo Santo stick with Tiger's Eye, Citrine and Fluorite - birthstones for people born under Gemini Zodiac.
White Sage | Origin Southern California x 1
Palo Santo | Origin Ecuador x 1
Gemini Gemstones: Tiger's Eye, Citrine and rough Fluorite
White Feather x 1
Optional: White Abalone Shell Dish - Used to hold the Sage and/or gemstones.
Also known as 'Holy Wood' has an aromatic, woody scent hinting of lemon and mint, along with the ability to bring peace, calm and clarity to a situation or place. Native to South Americans.
Source: Ethically by local Ecuadorians from naturally fallen branches.
Size: 10x1cm approx.
A plant whose scent is revered for its ability to purify, protect and elevate space. Its Latin name is Salvia Apiana, translates to 'healing plant' It is widely used by Native Americans for its healing purpose. Use to cleanse and protect your space, home or office.
Source: Sustainably harvested from Southern California.
Size: 11cm approx.
Note: String colour may vary to image shown.
A strong protective stone that was traditionally carried as a talisman against ill wishing and curses. It shows the correct use of power and brings out integrity. It assists in accomplishing goals, recognising inner resources and promoting clarity of intention.
A happy and joyful stone that brings vibrant energy. Promotes success in business, a stone of abundance and wealth.
Fluorite cleanses, grounds and dispels any energies within the body that aren't in order. The perfect tool to overcome chaos and reorganise the physical, emotional and mental bodies. Fluorite is also a great learning aid, increases concentration, organises and processes information.
1. Remove gemstone from smudge stick. Position the gemstones in the space you intend to cleanse.
2. Take a moment to set your intention.
3. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
4. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
5. Place the smudge stick in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.
- Start with White Sage and end with Palo Santo.