Love & Balance Smudging Kit
• Removes Negative Energy • Invite Love, Peace & Calmness • Regulate Energy
The Balance & Love Smudging kit - White Sage and Palo Santo sticks with Rose Quartz & Amethyst Gemstones.
White Sage | Origin Southern California x 1
Palo Santo | Origin Ecuador x 3
Rose Quartz Gemstone x 1
Amethyst Gemstone x 1
Feather x 1
Also known as 'Holy Wood' has an aromatic, woody scent hinting of lemon and mint, along with the ability to bring peace, calm and clarity to a situation or place. Native to South Americans.
Source: Ethically by local Ecuadorians from naturally fallen branches.
Size: 10x1cm approx.
A plant whose scent is revered for its ability to purify, protect and elevate space. Its Latin name is Salvia Apiana, translates to 'healing plant' It is widely used by Native Americans for its healing purpose.
Source: Sustainably harvested from Southern California.
Size: 11cm approx.
Note: String colour may vary to image shown.
Use these smudge sticks to either to clear a space of negative or unwanted energies; for meditation; or for cleansing your crystals.
Rose Quartz purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace. Calming and reassuring, it helps to comfort in times of grief. Rose Quartz dispels negativity and protects against environmental pollution, replacing it with loving vibes.
An extremely powerful and protective stone with a high spiritual vibration. It has strong cleansing powers and enhances spiritual awareness. Amethyst is beneficial to mind ,calming or stimulating as required. It facilitates the decision-making process, bringing in common sense and spiritual insights. A natural tranquillizer, it can be used to regulate the power of Rose Quartz and filter in only wanted energies.
1. Remove gemstones from smudge sticks and position them in the space you intend to cleanse.
2. Take a moment to set your intention.
Note: For Palo Santo use one stick at a time.
3. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
4. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
5. Place the smudge stick in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.