Dreamers Smudging Kit
• Cleanse • Protect • Calming
Organic & sustainable, wild harvested white Sage and Palo Santo stick with Amethyst gemstone and a Peach Selenite rod.
White Sage | Origin Southern California x 1
Palo Santo | Origin Ecuador x 1
Amethyst Gemstone x 1
Peach Selenite Rod x 1
Also known as 'Holy Wood' has an aromatic, woody scent hinting of lemon and mint, along with the ability to bring peace, calm and clarity to a situation or place. Native to South Americans.
Source: Ethically by local Ecuadorians from naturally fallen branches.
Size: 10x1cm approx.
A plant whose scent is revered for its ability to purify, protect and elevate space. Its Latin name is Salvia Apiana, translates to 'healing plant' It is widely used by Native Americans for its healing purpose.
Source: Sustainably harvested from Southern California
Size: 11cm approx.
Note: String colour may vary to image shown.
Use these smudge sticks to either to clear a space of negative or unwanted energies; for meditation; or for cleansing your crystals.
An extremely powerful and protective stone with a high spiritual vibration. It has strong cleansing powers and enhances spiritual awareness. Amethyst is beneficial to mind, calming or stimulating as required. It facilitates the decision-making process, bringing in common sense and spiritual insights. A natural tranquillizer it can bring calmness and enhance higher state of consciousness, ideal for meditation. Amethyst can also encourage restful sleep, consider placing the crystal under your pillow or by your bedside.
Selenite is a calm stone that instills deep peace and is excellent for meditation or spiritual work. Selenite wands are commonly used to detach entities form the aura or preventing external distraction from entering the mind. It will form a protective grid around your space to block negativity and unwanted energy.
1. Remove the gemstone from the smudge stick. Position the gemstone and Peach Selenite wand in the space you intend to cleanse.
2. Take a moment to set your intention.
3. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
4. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
5. Place the smudge stick in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.
- Start with White Sage and end with Palo Santo