Also known as Tillandsias, they don't require soil and lives off air and water only. They will live in any well lit area indoors or shaded area outdoors.
Watering: It is recommended to mist the air plants using a spray bottle one a week over the cooler period and 2-3 times in warmer weather.
They are low maintenance and slow growing.
- will reach 10 to 15cm in 5 to 10 years
- keep indoors in well lit area or outdoors under cover
- must be kept out of rain
- water when dry in summer, approximately once every 3 weeks and less in winter
- flowering may appear on some types
- may be kept in small pots for many years
- transfer to a larger pot if you would like your cactus to increase in size