Limited Edition Sagittarius Smudge Stick Kit
• Removes Negative Energy • Encourage Creativity & Motivation • Calming & Balancing
Organic & sustainable, wild harvested White Sage and Palo Santo stick with Amazonite & Amethyst Crystals - birthstones for people born under the Sagittarius Zodiac Sign.
Birth date: November 22 - December 21
Born under the Sagittarius zodiac sign, they are idealistic, energetic & honest.
White Sage | Origin Southern California x 1
Palo Santo | Origin Ecuador x 1
Amazonite Gem x 1
Amethyst Small Cluster x 1 (size and shape will vary)
Feather x 1
Also known as 'Holy Wood' has an aromatic, woody scent hinting of lemon and mint, along with the ability to bring peace, calm and clarity to a situation or place. Native to South Americans.
Source: Ethically by local Ecuadorians from naturally fallen branches.
Size: 10x1cm approx.
A plant whose scent is revered for its ability to purify, protect and elevate space. Its Latin name is Salvia Apiana, translates to 'healing plant' It is widely used by Native Americans for its healing purpose.
Source: Sustainably harvested from Southern California.
Size: 15cm approx.
This gorgeous soft coloured stone can help eliminate worry and fear. It's an excellent manifestation tool, especially when you incorporate its energy into daily meditation practice. Great for Sagittarians to use in their day.
An extremely powerful and protective stone with a high spiritual vibration. It has strong cleansing powers and enhances spiritual awareness. Amethyst is beneficial to mind, calming or stimulating as required. It facilitates the decision-making process, bringing in common sense and spiritual insights.
1. Remove gemstone from smudge stick. Position the gemstones in the space you intend to cleanse. You may place the Amethyst Crystal in your bedroom or living space.
2. Take a moment to set your intention.
3. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
4. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
5. Place the smudge stick in the in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.
- Start with White Sage and end with Palo Santo.