Palo Santo Sticks
- Organic & Sustainable
- Wild Harvested
- Palo Santo x 3
- Origin Ecuador
Palo Santo Smudge Sticks
Also known as 'Holy Wood' has an aromatic, woody scent hinting of lemon and mint, along with the ability to bring peace, calm and clarity to a situation or place. Native to South Americans.
Source: Ethically by local Ecuadorians from naturally fallen branches.
Size: 10x1cm approx.
1. Take a moment to set your intention.
Note: For Palo Santo use one stick at a time.
2. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
3. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
4. Place the smudge stick in the in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.